Probio 7 replaces Probio 5, a new improved and more powerful formula with 20 billion more bacteria and 2 quality strains for the same price!
- Improvement of gut flora.*
- Strengthening of immune functions.*
- Fast restoration and normalization of gut flora after antibiotic treatment.*
Recommended Use or Purpose:
- Helps support intestinal/gastrointestinal health. Could promote favorable gut flora.*
- Helps reduce the incidence of cold-like symptoms in stressed adults.*
- Probiotic to benefit health and/or confer a health benefit.*
- For the maintenance of a balanced vaginal flora by pregnant woman who have undergone a caesarean section and undergoing post-operative antibiotic therapy.*
- Helps maintain a healthy microflora in adults and pregnant women who are undergoing antibiotic therapy.*
Recommended dose Adults : Take 1 capsule, 1 time per day.
Cautions and warnings: If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. This product has been in contact with soy and milk. If you have a milk or soy allergy, do not use this product. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days.
Contra-Indications: If you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product.